Baheya mission is to provide optimal breast healthcare to all women, using a patient centered multidisciplinary approach. Baheya breast cancer center is looking for influencing breast care nationally and internationally through excellence in early detection, treatment, education and research.
Its vision is to be an international leader in the early detection and the treatment of breast cancer patients, recognized for clinical excellence.
In doing so, each function in Baheya is directly or indirectly responsible for the lives of patients. This responsibility should be part of our day-to-day working lives by living up to high quality standards and by recognizing the sense of urgency in areas of high medical need
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Develop and Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Handle day-to-day activities including content creation, reach the target customers, create, and manage all published content (original text, images, video or HTML).
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Generate sponsorship leads through creating marketing campaigns.
- Perform market research to identify the market needs.
- Manage client social media accounts on different platforms.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Social Media Specialist
- Talented, Creative and Innovative mindset as must
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of English Language.
- Able to deliver weekly / monthly performance reports
- Experience in Media field is Preferable
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to work with team
- Work under pressure.
- Worked in a relevant position.