Baheya mission is to provide optimal breast healthcare to all women, using a patient centered multidisciplinary approach. Baheya breast cancer center is looking for influencing breast care nationally and internationally through excellence in early detection, treatment, education and research.
Its vision is to be an international leader in the early detection and the treatment of breast cancer patients, recognized for clinical excellence.
In doing so, each function in Baheya is directly or indirectly responsible for the lives of patients. This responsibility should be part of our day-to-day working lives by living up to high quality standards and by recognizing the sense of urgency in areas of high medical need
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the center, including management of the profit and loss statement for the center business, as well as the related resources associated with the center operation.
- Reports directly to the GM and is a member of the GM’s senior leadership team.
- Integrating the strategic plan of the organization with the operations.
- Provides management oversight for the development of high quality, cost-effective, and integrated clinical programs within the center.
- Holds diverse management portfolio, with corresponding broad organizational implications and complexity, characterized by substantial scope of responsibility in this respect.
- Expected to act in the absence of the GM.
- Exercise management responsibility over the center, ensuring efficient services that are designed to meet the needs of patients, physicians, public, and staff. This will be done either directly or through delegation of responsibility to the management staff.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Master’s degree in health administration, business administration, public administration, management, or similar training.
- At least 5 years of senior-level healthcare management experience as either a COO or other administrative leadership role.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with persons throughout the organization, including clinicians
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand multiple types of financial and legal documents
- Ability to motivate diverse groups of employees to accomplish the goals and objectives of the center.
- Commitment to creating and sustain high-quality healthcare delivery
- Ability to hold subordinates accountable for organizational goals
- Ability to make difficult decisions.