Baheya mission is to provide optimal breast healthcare to all women, using a patient centered multidisciplinary approach. Baheya breast cancer center is looking for influencing breast care nationally and internationally through excellence in early detection, treatment, education and research.
Its vision is to be an international leader in the early detection and the treatment of breast cancer patients, recognized for clinical excellence.
In doing so, each function in Baheya is directly or indirectly responsible for the lives of patients. This responsibility should be part of our day-to-day working lives by living up to high quality standards and by recognizing the sense of urgency in areas of high medical need
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. Baheya Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, promoting and executing effective marketing plans and campaigns for Baheya, with compelling and memorable content as aligned with the overall communication strategy and annual action plan ensuring the visibility and sustainability of Baheya image as a contributing factor to the community, in order to attain community collaboration and joint efforts towards the achievement of the organization developmental initiatives.
- Develop a yearlong strategy of the marketing campaigns to implement throughout the year with the directions of the head of department in order to attain the positive presence of Baheya.
- Set monthly plans of marketing campaigns to be implemented driven from the yearly strategy indicating budget, content and targeted results to validate with the Communication Director.
- Work alongside the marketing team to design campaigns entailing actual content, targeted audience, estimated results, follow up on every stage and report findings accordingly.
- Research, write and coordinate design of direct marketing materials, such as flyers, newsletters, brochures, and giveaways, to promote the organization’s services, programs and activities toward the community.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Head the creative process through steering the brain storming sessions with marketing, creative and other concerned departments’ team pertaining to the creation of the promotional content of campaigns, events, activities, etc…
- Collaborate with Fundraising department in the development of the promotional strategy and content while pitching potential donors whether for Grants, regular donations or In-Kind donations to ensure adequate presentation of Baheya.
- Support the Head of department in the administration of informative market researches and analysis in order to determine organization’s positioning and develop initiatives related to the promotion of Baheya’s developmental goals.
- Direct and assist the marketing team in managing the vendor contracting process, through regular supervision of their supplier prospection, assessment of offers, developing RFPs and negotiating payment terms in order to provide the necessary coaching and support to the team.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships and collaborate with key industry players, agencies, Media, suppliers, editors, photographers, National Celebrities, vendors and communities’ esteemed figures in order to achieve community collaboration and consent.
- Measure and generate regularly performance of marketing campaigns reports to the head of Marketing entailing department’s progress, activities performed, expenses exerted and results attained in order to display department’s performance, as well as gain insight and assess against goals
- Overview team’s performance providing constant coaching, a clear sense of direction and targets in order to drive the team’s performance to its best.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the head of department.
- Plan programs and events that build relationships between healthcare personnel and patients.
- Produce, post and edit valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Identifying specialty practices or physicians who can help increase marketing value for Baheya.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related studies.
- 3-5 Years of experience in managing and implementing Marketing strategies is necessary.
- NGO experience is a must
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Able to prioritize projects with little supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and MS Office Suite.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement